Putting Your Health & Safety First
The health and safety of our exhibitors, patrons and staff is a top priority and can expect the Show to follow all guidelines set forth by the venue, the CDC, WHO and government officials. We remain united as a community during these circumstances and look forward to producing a safe, socially distanced Palm Beach Show.
- All food and drink will be in the designated restaurant area only including during the VIP Opening Night Preview Party.
- Masks and/or facial coverings are currently recommended inside of the Palm Beach Convention Center.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be place throughout the venue and show floor.
- Ongoing deep cleaning and wiping down common touch points and high traffic areas.
- We encourage anyone who has been feeling sick, has symptoms including a fever or has been in contact with anyone who is ill to please stay home.
GBAC STAR ACCREDITATION
The venue, the Palm Beach County Convention Center, has received independent certification by the GBAC Star Accreditation (Global Biorisk Advisory Council) for COVID-19 safety and sanitation.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding of these protocol directives. Should you have any questions, please call the Palm Beach Show Group Office 561-822-5440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org